Rad od kuće
We are expanding our team with a PHP developer. You will have an opportunity to work on the system that has a wide range of solutions to ensure the functioning of a large sports betting platform. The team is distributed all over the Europe yet working together seamlessly.
- Experience with OOP
- Experience with PHP web development and PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Experience with Frontend Development (Angular, TypeScript, Angular Material, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Experience with GIT
GOOD TO KNOW
- Caching, Redis
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Jenkins, Docker
- REST, GraphQL
- Unit Testing
What we expect/Responsibilities:
- Inventive and analytical, team player, stress-tolerant and flexible, have good communication skills (oral and written) and reliable
- Understanding and working with agile software development methodologies
- Working directly with the client and managed by the client's team leader
- Should be able to participate in client meetings regarding tasks, functional and technical requirements
- Short onsite work might be needed, up to two weeks
- Should be able to enforce coding standards and naming conventions
- Should be able to contribute to the optimization of the software
- Should be able to work independently, debug (locate problems) and fix
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Sport/Wellness voucher
Check out about:
Upoznaj kompaniju Seavus d.o.o.
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Savremene kancelarije, prijatno radno okruženje, rad bez pritiska, plaćeni seminari, kursevi i obuke za zaposlene, lokacija kancelarije, tim koji pruža bezrezervnu podršku, dobra plata, jak sistem mentorstva, transparentnost u radu.
Kompanija zahteva da se dolazi u kancelariju iako to nije potrebno, nema kantine pa se hrana uglavnom narucuje. Nema benefita koje druge kompanije pruzaju kao privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, team bilding..
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...