Robert Bosch d.o.o.in Serbia has 1800 employees and covers the following scope of business: Manufacturing wiper systems and wiper blades in the Bosch manufacturing facility in Pecinci. Distribution of a wide range of Bosch products: automotive aftermarket products, power tools, thermotechnology and security systems.
Services within Competence Center for Automotive Aftermarket and ICT (information and communication technology) for Bosch Group on a global level. The BSH Home Appliances company was founded in 2012, but since in 2014 it has been acquired by the Bosch Group and deals with the distribution of a wide range of products.
Process & Application Specialist
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. In 2006, it was set up as a fully foreign-owned subsidiary, Robert Bosch d.o.o. In 2015 Bosch employed almost 800 associates. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In 2015, two new departments in the field of information and communication technologies were opened. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
The Automotive Aftermarket division (AA) in Serbia offers a broad range of services towards AA headquarter in Karlsruhe from areas of product marketing, quality management, trade marketing, purchasing and engineering. AA organization in Belgrade is unique on a global level due to being the only organization outside the central headquarter which performs the same headquarter processes.
Your contribution to something big:
- System admin for component lifecycle, user and role management
- IT support for an integrated optimizing system in the Marketing and Logistic area
- Participation in development and improvement of IT applications and integration with existing solutions
- Processing support tasks and handling of support requests
- Analyzing, classification and solving system incidents
- Creation of documentation of problem solving concepts
- Execution of system tests to ensure high quality standards within the framework of process optimization
- Support for the development of mass data handling solutions
- Preparation of operating figures [KPI], statistics and reports in the content of the SAP application
- Supporting the interface to our external IT Core management-System
What distinguishes you:
- IT, Business administration or similar
- Experience in IT area
- Customer-oriented communication skills
- High willingness to learn continuously
- Readiness to take over responsibility and act as a team player
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Basic understanding of SAP environment
- Experience with Oracle and SQL is beneficial
- German language knowledge is an advantage
Your future job location offers you
Personal development | International environment | Flexible worktime options | Compensation packages | Room for creativity | Sports opportunities | Company events
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.