With local support of TNation Company
TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for a Product Owner SaaS.
Possibility of remote work.
In this role, you will be the voice of the product in an international software development team. The team’s mission is to build easy to use workflow tools allowing clients to simply organize and distribute their internal policies. As the Product Owner, you steer the team and the product to success.
- Work with an international team of skilled software engineers to realize our product vision.
- Synthesize the needs of end users, sales and business leadership into a clearly defined product roadmap.
- Take ownership of the product backlog, ensuring that all of the stories are clearly defined, estimated and properly prioritized according to our product roadmap and short-term goals.
- Serve as the first point of contact for your product internally.
The ideal candidate
- You have experience working as a Product Owner in agile software development teams and understand that “Agile is a mindset, not a methodology.”
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Collaborating with anyone from the CEO to the software development intern is easy and natural for you.
- You are an analyst at heart and enjoy finding a simple solution to a complex problem.
- Workflow software and RegTech are interesting and exciting for you.
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an agile team implementing Scrum methodologies.
- A great working environment in an international team.
- Company sponsored trainings, conferences, and certifications.
- Employee share plan, fitness options and sport offerings.
- Flexible working hours.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.