Product Owner in area of Automotive Embedded Software Development
Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, jointly with TTTech Automotive, we deliver the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made us part of the technological heart of complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Work with us on enabling autonomous driving cars in the near future!
We are looking for highly motivated person to join our automotive group. This person would be included in leading edge technology projects within the automotive industry.
Your role would include:
- SW product management in area of safety SW development for our autonomous driving and ADAS SW platform, on team level
- Understanding of business needs and conveying product vision, provides prioritization of work items and feedback for work results
- Responsibility for team Backlog definition, refinement, prioritization and acceptance
- Content authority on team level
- Facilitating technical clarification of backlog items to his team
- Working in Scaled Agile Framework environment often on multiple projects in team’s responsibility
- Collaborating with other POs and stakeholders, resolving dependencies, supporting Project Manager / Product Manager in defining feature roadmaps (release plans)
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- Several years of experience, ideally in the embedded software domain as developer or SW architect willing to shift to management type of role
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Orientation towards team work
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Experience in managing IT development programs and projects is a plus
- Knowledge in automotive quality and safety standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) is a plus
- Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.) is beneficial
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, including external trainings and certification
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events ... )
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is an R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 1000 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. BMW, Harman, DENSO, FotoNation, Autoliv, Ask Industries, TTTech, MIPS/Imagination, CISCO, Cirrus Logic, Xiaomi, Harman Kardon, Onkyo & Pioneer, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Marvell, iWedia are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our expertise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com