WHO ARE WE?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for the global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers, and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Currently, Centili is looking for strong reinforcement to support our migration to Google Cloud and to proactively and successfully maintain our on-prem infrastructure. With 250 connections to mobile network operators, 1.5 million transactions per day, and 24/7 uptime, we are looking forward to welcoming you as a part of the team with strong expertise in the fintech world, with global reach and impact.
What will you do, if you join Centili?
- Work closely with the Product Manager to understand the product roadmap and features that need to be developed.
- The sole person responsible for backlog grooming
- Develop actionable user stories, prioritize the user stories, and arranges user stories in the product backlog.
- Construct and prioritize production processes to ensure that the development team is clear on what to work on next.
- Participate in agile and scrum meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap set by the product manager.
- Act as the advocate of the customer and business to the technical team.
- Sign-off the outcome of the UAT/product acceptance process.
- Define the Product usage reporting and provide performance reports to the product manager.
- Own the product releases and timeline.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong technical background, with the business-oriented mindset
- You are focused on the customer needs and able to translate them into clear product requirements
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner, preferably in IT industry
- You have experience in planning and launching software products from the idea to the final version, in collaboration with business and tech teams
- You are proactive and possess great time management and project management skills
- You have a proven track record of projects done by Agile methodology
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 11.08.2021.