Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner® as one of the top twelve word’s producers of Curicullum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe, by providing them with the right tools, to better manage, innovate, and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we often create new standards for them.
As we are now growing, the opportunity exists for the competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a Product Owner.
This position fills one of the important roles for the growth and success of our company.
Ideally, you will be based in Belgrade, but we also encourage suitable candidates from other localities to apply.
What You will do:
- Specify Epics, Stories & Enhancements to be handed over to the Development team.
- Organise the Product Backlog based on a variety of factors.
- Act as a Product expert for the Development team, ensuring that the functionality is well understood.
- Work closely with the Product team, both on defining the new products and new functionalities for the existing products.
- Gather requirements and facilitate Proof of Concept (POC)/Proof of Value (POV) engagements with prospects.
- Work on some customer-facing tasks, such as:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Guide our products’ configuration to meet customer’s requirements.
- Interact with customers to understand how they use our products.
- Identify and articulate product enhancements to fill gaps. Generate new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience.
What You should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years working on technology-powered products as either a Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Designer, Business Analyst, or similar.
- Ability to present and engage with customers and internal teams in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to the problems with many constraints.
- Strong (English) written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in various product development roles, such as development, design, user experience and quality assurance, would be advantage.
What we offer:
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and Fitpass access.
Why work with us:
- We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focussed on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only to shortlisted candidates.