Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine systematically offers users clear options and respects the choice they make throughout their mobile journey. It guarantees full compliance with data protection and privacy laws. Unlike generic marketing platforms, Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine is fueled by its own consented mobile user journey data across brands, apps, websites and powered by purpose-built activation algorithms and attractive ad formats. With the relentless support of our 400 employees across 10 countries, 900+ brand customers and 3 500+ publisher partners use our technology to enjoy unmatched levels of sustained user engagement and ad revenue from their mobile assets..
Reporting to a Tribute PO Leader (Senior Product Owner), this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond with the Scrum Master and Tech Lead. The Product Owner will share full responsibility for roadmap deliverables, including quality & business value.
What you’ll do
- You identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedbacks from the business owners
- You develop, qualify and maintain the product backlog
- You structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You drive the product design, being the bridge between your counterparts in the squad (UX Designer, Technical Lead, Product Analyst etc.)
- In this context, you are in charge of the product specifications (Roadmap items, Epics, User stories & Wireframes)
- You monitor the product development on a daily basis using agile methodology (grooming, sprint planning, daily meetings, demo, retro etc.)
- You lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about your products
- You make sure your products meet all business requirements when they are released
- You help the Marketing team to successfully push your products to the market
- You are the expert when it comes to your products, and operate as the main entry point when there is a question about them
Who you are
- You have a University degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or Business Management
- You have 4+ years of experience in a similar position in a software company (Product Owner, Product Manager)
- You already worked in a mobile ad company
- You already worked for an app publisher, preferably in its monetization team
- You have a real interest in technology and like working in fast-paced environments
- You are fluent in English and good communicator
What you will need
- You have a relevant past experience, preferably in the mobile industry
- You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
- You can communicate to both technical and business audiences
- You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
- You have a strong attention to details
- You are versatile and dynamic
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.