Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field, focused on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1300 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the Workpuls Product team.
Your main responsibilities would be planning and scoping products, making sure things are developed properly and analyzing feature adoption. This role should serve as an internal customer expert for engineering and development teams, it should be detail-oriented and decisions should be data driven.
- Manage our product feature life-cycle and make our product vision into an actionable backlog
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders and write feature specifications
- Support the development team by prioritizing the product backlog and and make sure that the development is following the product roadmap
- Determine success metrics for each feature and track them after feature releases
- Conduct market research, competition research and interviews with customers
- Analyze users’ behaviour in-app and drive feature adoption
- Run A/B testing to determine the adoption of the new features
- Determine upsell possibilities and advise on marketing product tiers
- Be an advocate of user personas
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Owner or Product Manager roles
- Experience with product metrics and analytics
- Startup and SaaS experience would be considered a plus
- BSc/MSc in Organization Science, Engineering or other relevant field
- Fluency in English
Hi there :)
We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. A software which focuses on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Let us tell you a bit more about ourselves.
Everything started a few years ago, when our CEO and a couple of his friends came up with an idea to make a product that would do just that. They put in a lot of work, research and knowledge into the product, went through many trials and errors, as well as alterations, to keep moving forward. :)
As the product advanced and the number of our clients grew, we needed to expand our team and cover other areas of expertise - so we did.
Currently, we have about 50 people on our team covering different parts of development, marketing and sales processes.
Whatever our skills are, we all share some similar traits - openness to new ideas, things and people, readiness to help and work together in order to bring the best possible result. The winning mindset which connects our team, leads us towards fresh ideas, learning, and awesomeness.
Where can you find us?
However, no matter whether we work from home or office, a very relaxed and friendly environment we work in and a few pets wandering around offering snuggles is something that stays the same and makes our days at work even more enjoyable. :)
Feel free to ping us if you would like to hear more :)