The Product Portfolio Manager is a vital role in supporting definition and implementation of the strategic product vision for Telesign. Need an ambitious, challenging solver mind with curiosity as a foundation to their character. Investigator at heart, often asking “why”?
- Assist product manager to develop clear strategy, execution plan, and business justification for product roadmaps
- Critical role in creation, maintain, distribute, and evangelizing the global product roadmap
- Ensure capital and resources are being deployed to the products and features that deliver on our strategic goals and revenue targets in the near and long-term
- Review product requirements documents and Jira entries to help develop coherent product roadmaps for internal planning, sales, customer success and end-customers
- Act as cross-functional hub aligning day to day activities to the holistic portfolio strategy
- Perform postmortem investigations and process reviews to identify areas of bias and opportunities to improve execution
- Monitor and track performance of critical KPIs including revenue, cost, modeling, business market assessment/sizing/forecasting
- Identify, implement, and utilize strategic portfolio management tools
- Support product backlog and prioritization based on changing requirements.
- Provide key insights for product inter-relationships, and the portfolio’s role in the market
- 2 years of experience in software product management, portfolio management, and/or strategy development Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar
- Strong financial acumen and ability to prioritize products and features by business outcome
- Financial planning and analytics background
- Previous experience in engineering or technical implementation roles
- Familiarity with cybersecurity, communications, and fraud prevention industry
- Ability to work well under deadlines with multiple priorities’
- Ability to challenge with respect to ensure clear communication and supportable commitments
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment
- And much, much more...
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.