Fully integrated into our software engineering team in Belgrade, you work in both the technical and functional layers of our innovative products, while acquiring a business understanding in the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation.
What will you be doing?
- Prioritizing and managing stakeholders’ expectations.
- Understanding user requirements, creating functional documents and designing solutions.
- Creating new features / functionalities, from their conception to their deployment in production.
- Providing technical leadership to a small team of developers.
- Managing the SDLC process for the team, including production monitoring and incident resolution.
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, testing, best practices definition).
- Engaging with a team, full of hardworking, forward-thinking people with a great innovation spirit
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C# / VB, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Agile (Scrum)
- Qlik / Power BI would be great
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Good knowledge of VB / C#
- The ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Experience providing technical leadership to junior developers.
- Interest in the functional part of the product
- Basic knowledge about the Finance / FinTech industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proactive approach with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.