MDPI is an academic open access publisher based in Basel, Switzerland, and was initially founded in 1996 to collect and preserve rare chemical research samples. To support the samples project, MDPI started the journal Molecules the same year. Since 1996, MDPI has grown into a publishing house with over 200 journals and further offices in Beijing and Wuhan (China), Barcelona (Spain) and Belgrade (Serbia). MDPI is backed by over 43,100 academic editors and scientists worldwide.
Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- English level B2 as minimum
- General computer literacy
- Previous working experience not required, recently graduated candidates are welcome
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
What We Offer
- Full time job with standard working hours (8h a day)
- Bonus system for high performing employees
- Work in a dynamic multicultural team
- Contributing to the academic community
Please send your application letter and CV electronically.