We are pleased to announce that ASML is now looking for professionals with up to two years’ experience under their belts. The Program, which will start early next year, offers a unique blend of training in hard and soft skills.
Thanks to the enormous demand for our machines and in particular with the development of our newest and most advanced machine yet, we are looking for 25 software engineers who have a sound knowledge of C++ and Python, who are familiar with or open to working under the Agile software-development method, and who can start in January or February 2021.
Successful candidates will get plenty of hands-on experience working on projects where they can experiment in a supportive environment. They will also benefit from intensive training.
However, this is no ordinary training program, and it is certainly not an internship: incumbents will earn a full salary and enjoy industry-topping labor conditions.
If you’re keen to push the boundaries of the possible at one of the most world’s most advanced technology companies, headquartered in Europe’s top innovation hub, Brainport Eindhoven, we’d love you to apply.
Accurate measurement is the name of the game. If your application is successful, you will start out in our Metrology Department. Metrology is the scientific study of measurement.
Starting out: learning, and contributing, from day one. In the first few months, you’ll take part in an intensive training program.
Once you have completed this training, you will be ready to join one of the Metrology groups. Among other things, you will be:
- Working closely with functional metrology engineers, analyzing modelling processes so as to predict how hardware should behave in order to make our lithography machines even faster and even more accurate.
- Translating these models into well-organized, optimized, and fully documented source code in C++ and Python.
- Fitting the models into the machine’s software architecture by collecting and providing data from sensors and actuators on time, thus helping to meet performance requirements and toguarantee that software can be maintained in the future.
- Creating and documenting software tools requested by architects or other developers.
- Debugging existing source code and polishing feature sets (knowledge of C required).
In order for us to consider your application, you hold a bachelor’s or a master’s in Embedded Software Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
You can have up to, but no more than, two years’ experience.
We’re looking, not just for the right technical skills and experience, but for great colleagues. Thus, to succeed you should also:
- Be a team player, working for your team’s, and the company’s, success
- Be flexible so you can meet changing requirements
- Have a problem-solving mindset
What we offer
At ASML, we recognize that, to attract and retain top talent, we need to offer industry-topping conditions.
So here’s what we offer:
- A contract of one year, with the possibility of an indefinite contract after that
- An program where you combine training with learning on the job
- A supportive environment in which you can experiment with what you are learning
- A close-knit network of other recent graduates and colleagues
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
A highly attractive compensation-and-benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- 40 days’ paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (with shorter working hours)
- Payment of a 13th month
- 8% holiday allowance
- A pension plan
- A commuting allowance
In addition, if you have to move to the Netherlands, we offer help with relocation. That includes temporary housing, moving services for furniture and other belongings, and a relocation budget for the various costs associated with the move.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.