Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, console, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Programming Team Lead to join our growing team! As a Programming Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers
- Coach and guide the development of the team members
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas and share their experiences
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project
- Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- 5+ years’ experience of programming (C/C++ will be considered an advantage)
- Relevant experience as a team lead
- Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Flexible and open minded person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail and goal oriented person
- Working well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updating job knowledge proactively
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most technically gifted people in the gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!