Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our growing team! As a Project Coordinator, you will communicate with the Producer on a daily basis to ensure accurate, up to date provision of information. You will be also responsible for preparation of deliverables and work in collaboration with the team's leads to assess the time required for each task leading up to game delivery.
- Coordinate efforts, synchronize and prioritize with other Project Coordinators
- Communicate regularly to be up-to-date with the Technical and Programming Leads
- Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize agile teams
- Communicate revisions, changes and information related to the game
- Monitor schedule and deadlines
- Promote and facilitate process improvements
- Assist team in adhering to project schedule
- Assist the Producer on staff planning
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Passion for creating and playing games, no matter what platform or genre
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!