New Open Position: Project Manager
We are looking for a key member of our team.
A project manager that can navigate, strategize, and oversee the product development
processes. From backlog and sprint planning to management of the documentation
process, estimations, and more.
If you are a “get sh*t done” type of person, ambitious and talented looking for a
product-oriented, fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging position - this is it!
We are Spartans.
An international innovation powerhouse focused on Interface
Innovation utilizing emerging technologies. We create smart solutions for different
industries such as automotive, transportation, finance, HR, and others.
● Manage the product process - Specifications, Sprints, Estimations, Ongoing work
● Oversee the work of a talented team of developers
● Turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into action plans
● Coordinate the needs of end-users, sales, and business owner(s) into a clearly defined product roadmap
● Take ownership of the product backlog, ensuring that all of the stories are clearly defined, estimated, and properly prioritized according to Spartans product roadmap and short-term goals
● Facilitate daily standup meetings and Scrum events
● Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
● Flagging to the management for inconsistency between sprint priorities and the company goals
● Develop and execute company policies
● Keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
● At least 1 years of experience with coordinating projects
● Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
● Strong IT and software development understanding
● Strong understanding of the self-sustainable startup principles and challenges
● Very strong leadership, organizational, time management, prioritization and planning skills
● Proactive, motivated persona with the ability to solve problems independently
● Ability to implement Agile and SCRUM methodologies
● Proven ability to perform under pressure and make hard decisions
● Entrepreneurial approach
● Amazing team to be part of. A professional and people-first approach
● An opportunity to skyrocket your career, work with cutting-edge technologies, and collaborate with great people who will always be there for you
● Office in a prime-time location in the city center of Belgrade
● A lot of space to grow both professionally and personally
● Fast-moving startup company with a warm environment
● Bonuses and upgrade according to performance
● Make an impact on the products and bring ideas to the table
● Working directly with Lior Romanowsky - Founder & CEO
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.