Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Testing Services are young team within Professional Services group. We are building automatic testing framework based on Robot Framework together with Web Portal which is managing it (.Net/IIS).
What you will be doing
You will be part of ATF team which is responsible for implementation of new Robot Framework extensions in Python and improvement of existing ones.
That include (but is not limited to):
- Existing Python keywords improvements
- New keywords implementation for existing and new products API’s
- Current project setup adoptions and improvements
- Python 2 and 3 will be supported
What you bring
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages
- 3+ years of software development in Python
- Python development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Relational database experience
- Fluency in English
Bonus if you have
- Financial software experience
- Robot Framework extensions implementation
- Continuous Integration
- Automatic tests frameworks implementation
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.