ABOUT THE POSITION
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a motivated Python Engineer who is excited to help us take Playstudios operations to the next level and gather a team of like-minded and talented developers.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will effectively be the first member of the dev team and will work closely with Playstudios VP of R&D on building internal systems and new tools that will help us better understand our players. You are an experienced and skilled developer who is able to pick up new frameworks and languages swiftly. You are comfortable making technical decisions after analyzing the options and pros and cons.
You will work closely with different departments in Playstudios (Creative, Marketing, Product, Data Science, etc), so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and challenges.
- Build Playstudios cross studio internal tools/API’s, admins & automations
- Build API’s to connect our games with big data processes
- Build tools to connect our games live operation with 3rd party API’s
- Construct quick and effective Proof of Concepts
- Take initiative to learn and develop technical skill set to ensure our product is exceptional
- Researching new technologies to find the most optimal technical solution
- Extensive development experience using Python
- Knowledge of at least one of the major cloud platforms. Our preference is AWS, but we don’t shy from Azure or Google
- Experience in building web platforms and working with third party API’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are a positive, self-motivated team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You love Python, understand Python and knows why it’s great