Start something big today. Apply now: QA Academy @Bosch Internship
Who we are:
We are a testing team in Bosch, Serbia. We love good energy, technology, challenges, asking questions, being able to change, working in international environment, having fun. All in all, we love TESTING and everything that goes around it. After we grew as a team but also as individuals by reading books, visiting conferences, different testing community meetups, we would like to give back. We are part of different IT projects where we have a freedom to work with very experienced teams, make mistakes and learn from them but even more important we have a lot of fun while we do a great job. If this is environment you would like to be part of, make your first step and apply. See you soon!
Why we need you:
- We want to empower Test community by building up strong Junior positions on the market
- We need motivated and creative young people who would support us in delivering quality software to our customers
What you are going to learn:
After 3 months (together with support from experienced tester from the team):
- A lot about testing (test types, levels, technologies...)
- Create first test cases, bugs, reports
- Executing system and regression tests
- Attend all Scrum meetings
After 3 - 6 months (more independently):
- Learn a lot about testing (going further with already learned types and levels)
- Create user story test cases, bugs, reports
- Executing system, regression, end to end tests
- Preparing test plans
- Providing clear and concise test and bug reports
- Actively attend all Scrum meetings and ensure the code is written with testing in mind
After 12 months:
- Learning basics of Automation (setting up machine, maintenance of few automation tests)
- Experience of 1 year in creation, execution and reporting of test cases
- Experience of 1 year in Scrum being part of all ceremonies
- Learning different type of tests: Functional (Exploratory, User story tests), Non-Functional (Performance), Regression testing / Retesting
What we are looking for:
- High-motivation and a passion for becoming a great QA
- 3rd, 4th year of technical faculty or recently graduated
- Full time intern
- Excellent usage of English language is must
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Considered as a plus:
- Previous experience with multicultural environment
- Knowledge of JIRA or any other Agile tools
- Understanding of OOP concepts and knowledge experience in one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, PHP
- Formal testing qualification such as ISTQB / ISEB CTFL
Why you'll love to work with us:
- Real projects, experienced colleagues, international environment which will help you grow way faster then you're used to
- Being part of a great testing team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally
- Paid full time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be in track with faculty activities
- Brand new workspace, Bosch canteen in the building (once we are back in the office)
- High level of creative freedom: We will teach you how to be the great tester, but you have to use your creativity to stay one
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market
What you'll become after 1 year of experience:
- QA junior with 1 year of experience with advancing knowledge in following topics:
- System functional testing
- (Basic level) System non functional testing - Performance
- Regression testing
- User story testing
- Exploratory testing
- (Basic level) User acceptance testing
- Great QA junior candidate for any IT company searching for QA
- Technologies/Platforms knowledge:
- JIRA, Confluence, Xray
- (Basic level) Knowledge of Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Postman/Rest Assu
Step 1: We want to keep high motivation in our team so we would like to have most motivated candidates who would be perfect fit in our team. In order to ensure that, we've prepared 2 tasks as a guidance for your application process.
Task 1: Create PPT slides about your motivation - why would you like to become an awesome agile tester at Bosch and what would you bring into the team;
Task 2: Choose the last platform/website you've used for online shopping. Take 2 functionalities of your choice and explain how would you test them.
You can use any form for test case creation, or formless explain in your words how would you test features you've chosen. If you are not using platforms/website for online shopping, choose any you find on the internet.
Both tasks can be done in PPT and then transferred into PDF and attached as part of the application. Please attach your CV in English along with the tasks and submit your application no later then 10.10.2020.
Step 2: After we screen all the applications (with both tasks done), if you are fulfilling all the requirements you will be contacted for an interview (using Microsoft Teams or Skype).
Step 3: Internship starts mid of November and last 6 or 12 months, depending on your will, motivation and performance.
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please attach your CV in English along with the tasks and submit your application. www.bosch.rs/karijera