You are a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst/Tester who is ready to join our growing team. You will be working in an Agile environment, and will engage with the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques as well as conforming to agreed process standards.
- At least 1 year of software testing experience
- Experience with both manual testing and cross-platform testing solutions and frameworks
- Experience in version control system and issue tracking tools (Git, Jira)
- Experience in testing mobile applications on Android/iOS is a plus
- Experience in test automation is a plus
- Understanding of both STLC and SDLC
- Understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Understanding of web technologies (HTTP, API, JSON)
- Basic knowledge of automation testing
- Review requirements and specifications and define test conditions
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans
- Analyse and report test activities and results
- Perform functionality and regression tests, identify and report issues and risks
- Report defects and track them from discovery to successful correction
- Contribute in the creation and enhancement of procedures and policies to seek the continuous improvement of the QA practices and culture in the team
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Analytical and research skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Team player
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
- Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
- You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - CV screening.
- Second stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with HR rep and a colleagues from QA team.
- Third stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to a final interview.
- Chosen candidate(s) will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.