QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible QA Engineer with ability to work on multiple and varied projects.
Ideal candidate is:
- Up to date with current and upcoming technology trends
- Able to work in a dynamic team on projects involving complex products
- Able to take a hands-on approach and be attentive to details
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be creating, executing, monitoring and maintaining test scripts for API testing
- You will be analysing software requirements while making sure they are well defined
- You will be writing test cases (manual and automated) based on the software requirements
- You will be defining test data, building scenarios and managing data in our test environments
- You will be performing end-to-end testing in collaboration with other teams and collaborating with cross-functional teams of developers, QAs and operators
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You should have extensive experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have exposure to REST APIs and testing tools (e.g., cURL, Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, etc.)
- Have a strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing using tools such as RestAssured, HttpClient, etc.
- Have the ability to query a database or understand application logs
- Possess hands-on experience with any tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Katalon Studio etc...
- Experience in performance testing would be considered an advantage