Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This is an exciting and challenging position within a successful software development team in the Financial Services sector.
As a QA Engineer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll work principally on leasing software, joining a team of motivated professionals responsible for the development of our core products.
Operating in a dynamic and dispersed environment creating complex software applications will require you to be creative and motivated, with strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and a keen eye for detail.
You may be a Software Engineer looking to diversify your career or an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with a background in C#.
What you will be doing
- Creating and maintaining automated test scripts
- Preparing and executing test plans along with all other aspects of software testing
- Identifying, logging and tracking of software defects
- Conforming to existing QA Processes’ and Standards
- Interpret functional requirements and translate them into test requirements
- Analyzing complex problems
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or finance
- Agile Software Methodology Experience
- Structured software testing expertise
- Test Automation experience / Selenium (desirable)
- Relational Database Knowledge - SQL
- MS .Net / C# experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.