We are looking for:
QA Manual Tester
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for a QA Manual tester to join an ever-growing team.
The role involves weekly cycles of test and release. The ideal candidate will have experience in mobile testing of mobile games, specifically of casual slots games
- Functional regression testing and exploratory testing of native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Use debugging tools (xCode and Android Visual Studio)
- Understand project requirements and work in an agile environment across the business.
- Testing new features with high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of mobile testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience of mobile application testing and QA
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Contacts: If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV electronically.