Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a QA Manual Web Tester to join our ever-growing team.
As QA Manual Web Tester you will be involved in weekly cycles of test and release. This role requires you to have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly. You will be an integral part of a Scrum team and work closely with the development team to complete projects to ensure effective and enjoyable use of our applications for our customers.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures based on product feature specifications
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout the development cycle.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Assist with troubleshooting application issues
- Participate in Scrum and design meetings to provide comprehensive test solutions and accurate QA estimation input
- 2+ years of experience of Web application testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to manage multiple projects at once while retaining high attention quality.
- Experience testing API’s
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web security protocols and testing or tools
- Testing Resource Platforms (e.g. BrowserStack, AWS Device Farm)
- Test Management (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira, Katalon)
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
Check our Careers page for more information!