Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for?
A Quality Analyst to join our family. You will contribute to building a highly collaborative quality culture where a QA is a proactive member of the team supporting them with building quality in, not just testing it in.
Ideally, you have:
- 3 years of experience in the Quality Analysis field with deep knowledge of agile testing and test automation
- Solid knowledge of various testing tools and one or more testing frameworks
- Experience with creating maintainable automated tests on various levels: you understand different test types and on which level it’s best to automate
- Proactive communication: you aim for transparency and knowledge sharing
- Question asking: you’re always the one to ask “what if…”
- Belief in productivity and efficiency: if you need to repeat something more than once, you advocate for automating it
- Natural tendency to be a “team glue”: as a QA you see your role as “building bridges” and improving the efficiency between business and engineering teams
- Understanding Agile methodologies you are quick to spot possible process improvements
- Fluency in English
- Nice to have: Understanding of CI/CD, experience with non-functional requirements (security, performance, monitoring, static code analysis
What does the role involve?
- Advocating and championing QA: owning quality practices, driving quality strategy by sharing your knowledge on testing & quality practices in your team. You’ll not only learn from others but also enable them to learn from you
- Contributing to establishing reliable suites of subcutaneous API & UI smoke tests
- Working with tech stack like JIRA, XRay, SQL, Git, Allure, REST Assured, WebdriverIO, Grafana, Kibana, Sentry, Jenkins, containerized applications (Docker, K8S)
- Suggesting improvements for tests and collaborating with and coaching fellow engineers to improve automated tests
- Close work with product aided by data & design departments in order to spot corner cases to be covered in requirements
- Spotting bottlenecks and helping teams to be more productive by removing impediment
What’s awesome about working for us?
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade!
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 9 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences