Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. We are ideally looking for candidates interested in quality assurance and progressing in their career with a global technology provider.
- Get to know our software, our customers, their needs, and the variety of issues that can arise during product development and implementation
- Learn how financial theory and risk management methodologies are applied in practice by helping shape our flagship product Ambit Focus in the area of capital planning and stress testing
- Contribute in our agile software development process from the business requirement phase until testing and documentation phase
- Define and execute testing strategy based on a solid understanding of the client requirements
- Support the development team and successfully manage corresponding business processes
- Challenge accepted? Then join us. With more seniority on the job you will get a chance also to:
- Perform business analysis and solution design
- Provide technical and analytical support, train our consultants
- Obtain a rich and diverse perspective of the financial services industry, gaining experience across multiple cultures, institutions, and functions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or Technical sciences
- 2+ years of experience in software testing is an asset
- Experience in testing risk management applications is a benefit
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills (team player)
- Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and solve problems efficiently.
FIS provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry. We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software. We enjoy our work and the occasional get-together after work.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, young and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
What we do is think big and act boldly to reinvent the financial world of tomorrow, seeing what’s ahead so our clients can focus on what’s at hand. In turn, we create inspiring career opportunities for our employees by empowering employees to grow every day.
What we offer
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.