We keep on growing and we need you to help us grow.
Type of employment: Full-time
If you are a QA Engineer ready to onboard on your next project, we have something for you. You would be a part of a bigger development team for the USA headquartered client whose business is to provide radiologists with education, courses, content, exams, etc.
You will also directly communicate with the client and work on a project that will be built from scratch and it will be a more modern version of the existing platform.
What you should bring with you:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- 1+ years of professional experience in the field
- Experience with at least one popular web-based automated testing framework
- Experience with web and mobile testing
- Understanding of QA best practices
- Good knowledge of testing and SDLC activities, requirements, and processes
- Experience with issue tracking systems
- Excellent communication and good command of English
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
Responsibilities and expectations:
- To actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle
- To collaborate with the rest of the team members and follow the team’s established process
- To suggest and choose tools and technologies suitable for the project
- To write and execute manual and automated test plans which enforce the acceptance criteria of features
- To continually integrate the code base with automated builds and functional-level regression tests
- To analyze test results
- To report and track defects
- To give and receive direct feedback from all levels in the company
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on personal and professional growth opportunities
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on working on a great product
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a steadily growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for a motivated developer to help us grow.
We strive for an open, collaborative, and transparent environment. We value each and every employee equally since we are aware that everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of our company.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.
Join us and advance your career, apply now! Send us your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2022.
ProDevs je kompanija za razvoj softvera osnovana 2016. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu.
Specijalizovana je za isporuku kompletnih web i mobilnih rešenja. Nudi razvoj usluga za biznise i startape širom sveta.
na osnovu 7 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Zanimljivi projekti, dobra radna atmosfera, dobre kolege, fleksibilno radno vreme, mogucnost full remote rada, privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, rad na modernim tehnologijama.
Preterana zavisnost od stranih klijenata, ponekad losa organizovanost projekta.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period više od dve godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata