Purpose of the Role
Your role as part of the team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind and strong quality assurance knowledge into the implementation and further development of web-based systems. We are looking for a person with the talent, skills and expertise to enhance the products we are working on as part of the Quality Assurance Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clearly understand and analyze quality requirements
- Create and execute test cases, perform various types of testing
- Ensure built functionalities meet the quality specifications
- Collaborate with developers, PMs, product owner and keep documentation up to date
Required Experience & Knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in a software quality assurance role
- Experience in testing different web based solutions
- Good understanding of QA processes and best practices
- Basic programming skills
- Database and infrastructure knowledge
- Experience with Selenium and other automation testing tools
Skills and Attributes
- Strong attention to details and very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Required Education & Qualifications
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Any relevant certificate would be considered a plus
Note: Working schedule for this position will be 7am to 3pm EST.
Deadline for applications: 17.11.2021.