Do you have experience to define, implement, and drive best practices in Quality Assurance technologies and methodologies? Do you think you are motivated and have expertise to contribute to the enhancement of testing coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to developers? Do you have hands-on experience in creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, but you are still willing to expand your knowledge and learn new testing techniques and practices?
If the answer is yes, let’s talk.
You will develop, implement, automate and manage processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery. You will identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems; track trends and metrics and identify important areas of improvement. You will monitor the open issues for severity and priority, communicate the risks and follow through remediation, and define the regression scope based on the quality risks.
You will be responsible for managing test cycles such as Functional Integration Test (FIT), Solution Acceptance Test (SAT) etc.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Agile Development
- Proficiency in test management tools and in defect management tools (Jira, Azure Devops Board or similar)
- Familiarity with version control (Git)
- Experience with Single Page Applications based on RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools and automated testing (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD or comparable)
- Test automation experience required (Selenium, Cypress, Blueprint, or equivalent)
- Expertise with API testing frameworks (e.g., Postman, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI)
- Experience in testing interfaces between several systems/services
- Experience in producing defect reports
- Highly-motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends
- Big-picture thinking
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Open for travelling when required
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), German is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP for Insurance e.g. Policy Management is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Strong Team
- Inspiring Environment
- Personal Growth
- Exciting Opportunities