Who are we?
Baya Dynamics sits at the intersection between the real and digital worlds, extending reality by turning information into AAA experiences using real-time technologies.
We support brands across all industries in creating, leveraging and managing their real-time digital assets through our Baya Weaver XR platform.
Building upon traditional video game development and architectural visualisation, we use a mix of tools to create, enrich and animate immersive real-time environments.
The Metaverse, Web 3.0, The Spatial Web…. will all rely on brands building in the digital world as it merges with the real world and Baya Dynamics is at the forefront of that journey
We are looking for a forward-thinking person who's up for a challenge and has the experience, skills, and enthusiasm to do things differently.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a mid-level React developer to join Baya Dynamics. You will be responsible for building a reliable and high-performing company website, building the website for an affiliate-owned company, and the ongoing online and digital support for various projects across the two firms, as and when needed.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on project and technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site(s)
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Troubleshoot website problems when they arise, and update websites as necessary
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of React development experience and proven working experience in web programming and development, including WordPress
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- A good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and web applications with a good understanding of UX/UI
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge and application of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Problem diagnosis skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen