Who we are:
ProductDock is a technology house headquartered in Berlin with engineering hubs in Novi Sad, Banja Luka, Doboj, and Lisbon. We are tech experts in digital transformation, machine intelligence, and business processes, and we love to work on challenging projects in different fields. We’re pursuing a product-centric business model to develop complete and custom software solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join one of our self-organized and technically diverse project teams. The role is led and mentored by experienced Team and Unit Leads and will be working alongside well-versed team-mates.
This position is made for you if you can:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Do ad-hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues
Make sure you hit “Apply” if you have:
- Proficiency with JS frameworks, React preferred
- Good understanding of the Document Object Model
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Interest in developing pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Knowledge and interest in architecture and performance optimization
- Experience with writing unit and E2E tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Cypress, TestCafe)
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab
- Experience working with AWS and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) infrastructure
- Experience with NodeJS/Express
- Experience developing applications using a micro-frontend architecture leveraging microservices
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, so if you are missing just one or two of them but are still eager to join our amazing team, we still encourage you to apply.
What we offer in addition to competitive salary:
Education time and budget that you can use for conferences, online courses, soft skills training, English classes or whatever you feel is important for your growth and career aspirations.
Profit-sharing because we are creating a culture where the entire team feels we are all in this together and everyone should be rewarded for achieving our company’s goals.
Private health insurance so that you stay healthy and save your time and money. A once-a-year full medical check is also included as well as urgent dental interventions.
27 vacation days because we know how important it is to make time for you, your family, and friends. Don’t worry if you’ve already booked your next vacation - we will try our best to shuffle things around so that you can use it as planned.
Everyone is welcome: This position is open for the candidates from Serbia and we encourage you to apply regardless of your background and how you identify. We see diversity and inclusion as crucial for creating an environment where everyone feels empowered to openly share their ideas and listen to others doing the same.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY:
Our hiring team will contact you with feedback related to your application. If we evaluate you as a fit, we will invite you for the initial interview. After this initial get-to-know-you call, a tech interview is scheduled, and after that, you should expect the final response from our hiring team. The whole process from applying until the final decision takes up to one month. We hold all our interviews online during the pandemic but are also open to face-to-face interviews for those candidates that prefer it.