About the project
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Pentalog is helping a leading player on the Ebook market build a new team of experts.
As a React Native Developer, you will join a mobile app development project (Android, iOS) that will enrich our client’s range of tools and make for more consistent solutions for their users.
Their platform consists of ten server applications in PHP (Symfony, Magento), Ruby (Rails) and Go. The technical environment notably includes Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ or even Redis. All of this is tooled with Datadog and Sentry.
In the context of a strong growth, with the purpose of creating an evolved architecture that can face new customer needs, the company is looking to expand their technical team. The team that you will become part of brings together eight developers from various backgrounds, each with their own specialties and affinities.
- Knowledge of React Native framework;
- Experience in practicing code review by systematic pull requests;
- Previous work in developing mobile and web apps;
- A lot of experience in writing automated tests;
- Great expertise with developing in HTML / CSS / JS;
- An affinity for creative collaboration;
- Ability to communicate with non-technicians (to help the client express their needs and to understand users' after-sales service problems);
- Very good level of English.
- Take part in the development of a cross-platform reading applications (web, desktop, iOS and Android);
- Think about the implementation of the software architecture and the design of applications & prototypes in collaboration with the UX designer;
- Participate in maintenance.
- Electron, Ember.js know-how.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English classes;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,500 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.