TYLLO is a group of skilled programmers who are in love with new technologies and challenges. We use the most innovative technologies, and we also help companies in their digital transformation. We are always looking for ambitious, curious and enthusiastic individuals with experience in design and coding, who can present ideas / concepts through analysis and evaluation, and then develop, test, implement and support complex software systems.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performing mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary package
- Great coworkers
- You can also work from home sometimes if you feel like it
- Private health insurance
- Working with globally recognized brands
- Interesting projects