Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we want to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to global team.
- Tools Administration
- Perform tools installation, update and configuration work required to make efficient and secure use of tools within the project.
- Support Tools & Automation Engineer (AE) in providing tools access and manage access rights for project members and customer stakeholders being new to the project or leaving the project.
- Design system and plan work
- Support the Tools & Automation Engineer (AE) in the evaluation and selection of tools to be used in the project organization.
- Lead decisions regarding what version of tool to use and what tool to upgrade to what version when in time.
- Maintain Tools Matrix, showing what version, configuration, plugins of tools being used in the project.
- Create and refine user stories based upon the features being part of the product backlog.
- Create and refine implementation tasks for the created user stories.
- Define acceptance tests for each user story.
- Contribute with efforts estimation for the implementation of user stories.
- Together with the other team members decide what user stories to implement in a sprint, based upon contents of product backlog.
- Design, Document, Implement/Integrate and Test
- Implementation of automation steps in SW Factory, e.g. improved tools integration, tools feature analysis, tools efficiency improvements, evaluation of tools etc.
- Support Tools & Automation Engineer (AE), Tools & Automation Engineer (AE) and/or Tools & Automation Engineer (AE) on request when it comes further development of automation steps in SW Factory.
- implementation of automated test cases
- implementation of source code making the automated tests pass with a successful result
- documentation of the source code being implemented
- documentation of design and design principles that applies to the source code being developed
- Write how-to:s, guidelines, instructions etc that facilitates the work for developers.
- Make sure other typical documentation, like user documentation, interface documentation etc is maintained and correctly reflects implementation.
- Resolve issues being raised into issue reporting system (backlog).
- Depending of project phase: Raise issues in issue reporting system (backlog). Shall be done for issues being seen that aren't addressed immediately, or for issues being such in nature that information about the issues is considered valuable to have in issues tracking system for tracking purposes.
- CI/CD, Jenkins Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket), Linux, Python, Groovy, Grafana,
Nice to have
- Codesonar, Artifactory, Docker, PTC Integrity, V-Model, Knowledge of Automotive SPICE
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change.
Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Serbia is a growing international IT hub and a new market for Luxoft. As a key location for the company, Luxoft Serbia participates in a range of global projects for the world’s largest brands. We empower our clients with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions as we develop the software of the future across diverse areas of everyday life.
na osnovu 22 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
I like working in Luxoft as the company takes care of employees. Since first days here insurance, corporative events, equipment and tons of learning are available. The managers and team leads really do their work for project's success. Projects are interesting and includes using many modern technologies of world known brands.
Some workflows are huge and slow. As it is out-source company you are not the 'owner' of the project you develop. You have to follow the requirements of the customer.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Luxoft offers unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth
Work from Anywhere
Luxoft Training Center
Educational Programs for Current and Future Managers
BRIDGE Mentorship Program
English Language Lessons
Library for Self-Education
Recognition and Evaluation
Thomas DISC Assessment