Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcing Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Remote Customer Engineer - German language
- Responsibility is to remotely coordinate the resources required to manage problem resolution.
- Primary role is to provide services in a profitable environment that supports our values and the business as a whole
- Isolate problems and create resolution plans; Log problem resolution- maintains databases; Support the resolution of known software problems to be fixed in later releases; Prepares standard reports to ensure Service Level Agreement is represented accurately
- Position will project manage the resources necessary and/or provide the additional technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer's (both internal and external) issues
- Works directly with the customer to understand the problem, and retrieve complex known solutions using available systems, tools, and resources to resolve the customer's problems; Responsible for developing or collaborating with a Solution Engineer to develop the problem isolation, solution creation, and solution implementation plan defined by the Incident Management Process (IMP) to help resolve the customer's problem
- Performs additional troubleshooting activities, escalates problems to the appropriate party(s), and assists in communicating the solution to the customer;
- Develop understanding of MSO systems, operations & policies that are used to resolve customer problems
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Fluently in speaking and writing of German language
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows 98 2000, NT, XP and Vista;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings/weekends); Ability to work in a multitask fast paced environment
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.