Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a SFСС Backend Developer you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Assist with solution design based on product requirements
- Assist with code reviews and pull requests
- Participate in architecting solutions using Commerce Cloud’s Open Commerce API (Shop, & Data APIs)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution
- As Middle specialist, mentor and train junior developers
- 2+ years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platform as a Back-end Developer
- Understanding of architectural principles and coding patterns of Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Proficient knowledge & hands-on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Integration experience with multiple third-party vendors using LINK partner cartridges. This includes, but not limited to, Payment gateway solutions, Loyalty vendors, Ratings& Reviews, Social Networking sites, etc.
- Deep understanding of how Order, Promotions, Price Books, Shipping methods, Site Preferences and Administration functions work in Business Manager
- Understand Import/Export of various objects in Business Manager
- Experience with Job framework
- Strong front-end engineering skills (HTML, CSS, SASS, JS)
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using ANT, Grunt/Gulp
- Good English
- Extreme motivation
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Novi Sad, Remote
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...