We are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As a Scrum Master you will facilitate and manage a high-performing team to develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology. Close collaboration is required with peer architects, engineers, and product owners to develop, test and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the team that develop, test and deploy APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Manages the tasks of the DevOps team, comprised of engineers, architects and product owner, to ensure positive movement of the project
- Works with project managers to coordinate tasks performed by teams external to the project
- Assists with code development, testing and deployment
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience serving as a scrum master for an agile development team
- Good communication, collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Experience with project and conflict management
- Minimum of three years’ experience in software development
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV in English!