We are looking for: Scrum Master
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master, to join our Belgrade team and participate in projects made for the major worldwide brands, our clients.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master for software development teams practicing Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of how projects in the area of software development are managed
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technological understanding
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coach the development team on self-organization and cross-functionality
- Help the development team to create high-value deliveries
- Detect, report and remove impediments from/to project team and management board to the development team's progress
- Moderate agile meetings (daily standup, grooming, retro, planning)
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency
- Facilitate the day-to-day work of the team
- Introduce new ideas which will improve performance and productivity
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote work (occasional), sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
Please send your application, CV and example projects.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.