With local support of TNation Company
TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for a
- Communicating agile values and principles to our cross-functional SCRUM teams and managers
- Carrying out Scrum events that take place within the two-week sprints
- Working closely with our Product Owners to refine the backlog
- Identifying impediments for the team’s work and trying to solve them
- Giving workshops concerning the Scrum framework and tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Working together with various stakeholders to improve and evaluate existing Scrum processes
- Several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, ideally with international Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Background in software development through studies or work experience is a plus
- Scrum certification is not essential but desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English
What we offer:
- A great working environment in an international team
- Opportunity to use innovative and modern technologies
- Participation in training and conferences
- Flexible working hours
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.