Global IT Factory is a leading provider of education software, delivering cutting-edge systems to top-tier universities worldwide. Our Curriculum Management Systems have earned us recognition as one of the top 12 producers in the world, according to Gartner®. With global business development and delivery teams in Australia and Serbia, we're committed to providing innovative solutions for universities everywhere.
Our mission is to empower universities globally by providing the right tools to manage, innovate, and collaborate on curriculum design for their students. We continuously strive to set new industry standards and enhance educational experience for academics and students worldwide.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a self-driven and skilled individual to join our team in Belgrade and contribute to our mission.
The Scrum Master will be a vital member of our team, responsible for driving adherence to Agile best practices to ensure efficient and high-quality delivery. In this role, you will work closely with project teams to facilitate their daily activities, promote adherence to Agile methodologies, and encourage a cultural shift towards Agile working practices.
- Facilitate agile methodology adoption within the software development team and ensure adherence to agile principles.
- Coach the development team on self-organization and cross-functionality to create highvalue deliveries.
- Detect, report, and remove impediments from/to project team and management board to the development team's progress.
- Moderate agile meetings (daily standup, grooming, retro, planning) and ensure they are productive and efficient.
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Facilitate the day-to-day work of the team, including ensuring they have the resources they need to be successful.
- Introduce new ideas that will improve performance and productivity.
- Organize and conduct agile training for project and business teams and coach agile process and leadership roles, especially Product Owners and Management.
- Establish and maintain a process of continuous improvement to continually enhance agile methodologies and foster ongoing digital learning and development.
- Support self-organization of the team & cultural change towards an agile mindset and working culture.
- Protect agile teams against requirements volatility, conflicting new tasks during a Sprint, or fluctuation of project resources.
- Improve teamwork by identifying and removing barriers that hinder team performance.
- Provide guidance on the best practices and recommend adjustments to optimize delivery
- and team effectiveness.
- Maintain clear communication and transparency regarding team collaboration and progress, ensuring that everyone is kept informed of project developments.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and suggest innovations to improve team performance.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Scrum Master for Agile/Scrum software development teams.
- Proven experience in removing obstacles and fostering a collaborative, empowered team environment.
- A thorough understanding of software development project management.
- Excellent facilitation skills and a demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- A solid grasp of technology and its applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good organizational, time management, planning, and prioritization skills.
Nice to have:
- A proven track record of Agile delivery.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
What we offer:
- Remote first team, work from anywhere.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and Fitpass access.
Why Work with us:
- We work in small teams that are very strong technically. You will be collaborating with senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focused on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We will trust you and help you grow. You will be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only to shortlisted candidates.