Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
►Supporting project teams in daily activities and ensuring transparency about teamwork and progress towards everyone
► Removing impediments and ensuring the smooth functioning of an agile team
► Ensure agile methods being understood and followed by the agile teams and the stakeholders (method expert)
► Supporting self-organization of the team & cultural change
► Protecting agile teams (e.g. against requirements volatility, conflicting new tasks during a Sprint or fluctuation of project resources)
► Conduct and organize training within Project and Business teams, coach agile process and leadership roles especially Product Owners and Management
► Implement a continuous improvement process so methods are constantly evolving and digital knowledge is built (training/ongoing learning)
► Improve teamwork by removing barriers
► Ensure new mindset and agile working culture
► Relevant experience in Scrum master role in IT or similar industry
► Experience with Kanban and Design Thinking would be considered as an advantage
► Bonus is coaching skills and a deeper understanding of coaching techniques and attitudes
► Good working knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and increasing transparency
► Good understanding and practical experience of change management principles, techniques & tools.
► Experience in facilitating meetings using visual meeting techniques and tools
► Fluent English
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that;
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes.
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups;
- Paid private health insurance;
- Mental health and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- English and German language courses;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences.
- You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia);
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts;
- Annual bonus;
- Referral bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Included in the referral program