Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer, problem-solver with extensive experience working in .Net, C# and SQL to join our growing team.
We are looking for a person who will be the driver of certain development projects and suites of products, help constantly improving the code to comply with customer´s requests. Your workplace will be in Belgrade with some travel opportunities for final commissioning and onsite problem solving as well as business trips to other FractureCode offices.
As a member of the Software Development Team you will make use of your entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking and experience the synergies of teamwork.
We firmly believe in team based task ownership with individual contribution to be a vital part of the success. With clear guidelines and empowerment, combined with your proactivity and positive engagement, we reach our objectives and key results.
About the job
As a team member you will be contributing to the successful delivery of customer solutions by participating in the following tasks:
- Develop existing and new FractureCode products
- Apply your analytical skills when mapping processes to product requirements
- Develop and write product specifications along with test cases
- Assist in capturing and understanding client needs and their business processes
- Maintain and develop the existing software products to comply with client requests
- Testing of customer solution for specific projects in-house as well as on site
- Participate in the installations and commissioning at customer sites
- Provide documentation to client and support team
- Willing to travel for business trips
We expect that you have extensive experience with programming and we imagine you have the following elements:
- Minimum B. Sc. within Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience with .Net, C# and SQL as senior software developer
- Proven track record in building products
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- Preferably have team leading and/or trainer experience
What can we offer?
- Challenging and long term projects
- Competitive salary
- Great work-life balance
- Education & Trainings
We are a leading solution provider and system integrator in the field of Track & Trace, digital authentication and volume verification of manufactured items focusing on software development and industrial automation. Growing rapidly, with customers in 43 countries, colleagues in Copenhagen, Belgrade, Poland and Romania. We seek devoted, ambitious and skilled team members that will enrich our teams. Today we count 42 employees representing 7 nationalities with a wide span in age and experience.
Following Scandinavian principles, we consider employees as our most important asset, and we believe that when you focus on your core interest and are guided by strong leadership with room for continuous development, you will thrive in our fast paced work environment as a member of the best and highly motivated teams.
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please share if you know some great people, who would love this job.