The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Senior .Net Developer
As a Senior .Net Developer in our Custom Application Services-Delivery team, you will be involved in:
- SW development, including producing, testing and debugging code, ability to work independently with little supervision, following the clean code standards and practices
- Software Design: Identify and design the adequate software architecture, so that the best quality relation could be achieved between the technical solution performances, design elements contained in a system specification and client’s requirements.
- Creation of technical documentation based on SW development
- Technology and solution upgrade: Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, apply existing and introducing new and approved technologies to develop solutions in order to assure quality standards and fulfil current and future requirements.
- Sharing knowledge and support: Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams, support and mentor less skilled and less experienced employees, to increase work efficiency, create knowledge-based organization and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development using MS .NET programming language (.NET framework and Microsoft stack)
- You have excellent knowledge of C#, ASP.NET , .NET Core and design patterns
- You have experience with MS SQL and knowledge of SQL
- You have experience in development with Angular framework as frontend
- You have advanced usage of source control systems (GIT, TFS, etc.)
- You have experience in unit testing in .NET, entity framework usage and open source RDBMS (eg. PostgreSQL)
- Your experience in Web development and Web Services (REST, SOAP) will be considered as an advantage
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
About CAS-Delivery team
- We develop and implement custom applications
- We work in various industries and clients
- We have years of experience and working solutions in SEE
- We are committed to develop modern and future ready solutions for our customers and company
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.