SENIOR API TECHNICAL WRITER
For our office in Paracin, Nis, Pirot or Remote (Serbia) we are looking for Senior API Technical Writer.
As a member of the API writing team in the Product department, the Senior API Technical Writer will create content for the HORISEN products customers and integration partners, while also shaping release information content, corresponding directly with the HORISEN CPO.
Your audience will include a variety of external customers in the telecommunication Industry and partners who are building innovative solutions that work and integrate with the HORISEN Platform. By documenting our platform, API, and SDKs, you’ll help developers extend the HORISEN Platform’s core functionality and integrate other systems with financial data and protocols in the HORISEN Platform.
The Senior API Writer will be customer-oriented, with a proven ability to write for a developer audience. Your focus will be on determining how to best support a developer’s ability to self-service their information needs, using a mixture of material ranging from “getting started” to detailed API reference. You’ll work with members of cross-functional teams, where you’ll use your background in content and writing API documentation to contribute to the success of the HORISEN.
- Create and maintain reference information for API functions and methods
- Help drive content strategy for developer information at HORISEN
- Create content that guides developers on getting started, sending and receiving requests between HORISEN Products and external systems, and extending the HORISEN application through our platform
- Research material through a combination of interviews with subject matter experts and hands-on experience with various APIs, SDKs, and development environments
- Ensure that API and HORISEN platform documentation is kept current with release updates
- Publish content, ensuring that material is accessible and available to developers
- Gathering and writing release notes for HORISEN products (application and API)
- 4+ years of technical writing experience
- Minimum of 2 years writing for a developer audience
- Direct experience documenting APIs; experience with REST APIs a must
- Understanding of Web services technologies and HTTP request-response protocol
- “Hands-on” attitude and passion for technology, including comfort with basic scripting
- Ability to create basic code examples in one or more current programming/scripting languages
- Ability to create content plans and schedules, meeting milestones and deadlines
- Experience authoring in a variety of tools: Jekyll (markdown)
- Swagger, online help tools
- Strong portfolio of API reference and developer guide writing samples
- Financial application and/or Telecommunication/Messaging knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English Skills
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
A modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
Performance-related pay and good development opportunities
New challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
HORISEN SOLUTIONS · Kralja Petra Prvog 50, Paraćin, Srbija · Tel +381 35 573 404 · www.horisen.rs