Senior Android Developer
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com.
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Android team. The Ogury Android SDK team owns the core software that app Publishers around the world integrate to benefit from the Ogury suite of monetization, mediation, and privacy products. The team is solving extreme technical challenges to ensure that our SDK and infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers which use one of Ogury's products and their hundreds of millions of end-users. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
What you’ll do
- You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce an Android SDK that is consumed by thousands of app Publishers and used by millions of end-users around the world
- You interact with your team's Product Conceptor and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You carefully balance performance, memory and network usage to minimize the SDK's footprint and thereby respect users, app developers, and our service infrastructure
- You thoughtfully architect future-proof features which will live in the wild for as long as the apps they support
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
- You help the Customer Support team to investigate SDK-related bugs and assist external app Publishers with integration issues
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- You have at least 4 years of software and/or mobile development experience
- You have excellent knowledge of Java, Gradle, the Android ecosystem
- You are passionate with development
- You have experience with Agile methodologies
Ideally you have
- Knowledge of Maven and/or Android Studio
- Knowledge of Unity, Cordova / PhoneGap, Adobe Air
- Past experience in the adtech / media / mobile industry
- Past experience developing and shipping an SDK
- Experience with server-side development
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, App Engine)
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.