Senior Angular Front-end Engineer
At OtaCo inžinjering we are already for 29 years creating unique and sophisticated IT software solutions for our clients, worldwide brands in automotive, paper, oil, and other industries.
Due to enlarged workload, we are seeking for experienced front-end engineers to immediately join us on a project we are fully designing and developing in-house for our old customer, world famous corporation.
Our projects are very dynamic, demanding, heterogeneous, and providing opportunity for extensive learning, fast professional growth and career advancement.
If you are challenged with what we are creating, apply for this position and find out how this role contributes to our team.
- Belgrade or Smederevo
- Your initial assignment is on the Project that includes, among other modules, development of web application with interfaces to multiple project layers (database, automation…) for the purpose of providing support for demanding real-time process
- You will be working with professionals of extensive experience in software engineering as well as in the customers’ business processes
- Role requires close collaboration with teams from different domains
- Writing documentation and collaboration with customers are necessary elements of each project
- BSc or MSc degree in technical sciences
- Experience in Web API development (REST | gRPC | graphQL)
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net frameworks
- Active knowledge of English language on high level
- We expect you to participate in design and development of our software systems, actively and constructively
- You have highly developed analytical way of thinking and engineering approach in making everyday decisions at work
- You are self-organized, responsible and dedicated to work
- You are motivated with complex projects and energized with delivery of creative, optimal, elegant solutions
- You have mindset and capacity to play in the position of technical team lead in the near future
What we offer
- Working on interesting projects in latest software development technologies
- Opportunity to participate in projects fully developed in-house
- Support of colleagues and knowledge sharing
- Appreciation for good work results and work ethics
- Possibility for fast professional growth
- Additional health and life insurance, flexible work time, team buildings, pleasant working environment in a city center
- Opportunity to travel in Europe on short term business trips
- Bonuses on successful project completion and yearly
You can find additional information about us on our web site www.otaco.rs.
Only applicants with profile that fits to our requirements will be contacted.
See you on an interview!