We are thrilled to offer an opportunity to make a major impact with a rapid career advancement. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, accomplished PHP developer that loves coding and wants to join a team of engineers that are creating quality code that changes the world and improves lives.
- Minimum 5+ years experience using PHP in a working environment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Drupal application development.
- Experience in data migrations between different CMS and/or CMS versions.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules, integrations with other ecosystems and 3rd party systems.
- Drupal 7 site-building experience, including experience extending contrib modules as well as implementing and maintaining custom modules.
- Successful track record of developing quality scalable software products and shipping production-ready software.
- High level understanding of APIs and ability to connect to, develop, and maintain API connections.
- Strong database skills using MySQL or MariaDB.
- Experience working with a DevOps Team.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient PHP modules.
- Experience with JIRA, BitBucket, and Docker.
- Experience with microservices, Java, Python.
- Experience with React/NEXT.js, and Material.ui as well as Segment, Stripe, and Swagger is a Plus.
- As part of the Engineering Leadership Team, provide solutions and technical architecture for a large scale e-commerce site using headless Drupal 7.
- Aid in the rapid execution of an ongoing site migration project based on Drupal 7.
- Create architectural blueprint diagrams and documentation.
- Directly contribute to the development effort by writing code and executing complex tasks.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Collaborate with project managers to determine development schedule.
- Work closely with project managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Work from home or anywhere you want (remote position)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement