Robert Bosch d.o.o.in Serbia has 1800 employees and covers the following scope of business: Manufacturing wiper systems and wiper blades in the Bosch manufacturing facility in Pecinci. Distribution of a wide range of Bosch products: automotive aftermarket products, power tools, thermotechnology and security systems.
Services within Competence Center for Automotive Aftermarket and ICT (information and communication technology) for Bosch Group on a global level. The BSH Home Appliances company was founded in 2012, but since in 2014 it has been acquired by the Bosch Group and deals with the distribution of a wide range of products.
Senior CI/CD Developer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. In 2006, it was set up as a fully foreign-owned subsidiary, Robert Bosch d.o.o. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. The Global Digital Unit is efficiently bundling digital activities across all Business Units of Bosch Power Tools.
Your contribution to something big:
- You will be responsible for the implementation of our CI/CD and collaboration platform
- Contribute to international projects by delivering efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Integration of CI/CD tools with collaboration tools (Slack, Confluence, JIRA)
- Learn through constant feedback and teamwork in self-empowered Scrum teams
Infrastructure as Code
- Automate the deployment and operations of cloud infrastructure (Azure, Kubernetes)
- Support developers in the configuration and deployment of cloud infrastructure
- Monitor our cloud solutions using New Relic and Prometheus
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of professional experience as software engineer with a passion for IT infrastructure and operations
- Knowledge of programming languages and frameworks (Java/SpringBoot, .NET/.NET Core), scripting (PowerShell, Python)
- Expertise and hands-on experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Bluemix
- Knowledge on cloud automation (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Puppet) and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as deployment pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab)
- Knowledge of web and network technologies (DNS, SSL, WAF, LB, etc.)
- Coordinative strengths and strong intercultural skills
- Willingness to travel and work internationally (<20% of working time)
- And most importantly: have fun working with wonderful people in a diverse team
Your future job location offers you:
Be part of the Bosch community | Self-development opportunities using training or conference formats suitable to you | Experience Agile and design thinking environment | International environment | Flexible worktime options | Inspiring working conditions
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.