Senior Data DevOps Engineer
EPAM Systems d.o.o.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Senior Data DevOps Engineer for our Data Practice to make the team even stronger.
- Participate in design and deployment of modern data analytics solutions in cloud, including IoT analytics, streaming, decision support, using most advanced technologies
- Involve in processing and storing huge amounts of data using cutting-edge technologies and best industrial practices
- Building and maintaining high-performance, cloud-based, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
- Implement efficient monitoring and log-collection mechanisms for proactive alerts and reliability
- Take part in Machine Learning (ML), in Data and Delta Lake building hosted in private and public clouds and much more
- Assist developers in building POCs for various solutions
- Create infrastructure as a Code, perform configuration management
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Performance and security engineering
- Learn market leading technologies
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Economics with a strong IT attitude
- At least 3-5 years of DevOps or System Administration-related experience
- Experience in debugging a Java and/or Python application
- Understanding of Big data purpose and main concepts
- Experience in container-based services
- Solid experience with GIT
- Good English command, both verbal and written
- Experience in any cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP etc.)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, AWS CDK etc.)
- Experience in any Big data related components
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Dosta prostora za napredak, programi za ucenje. Postoji progres po levelima, moze da se menja pozicija vertikalno i horizontalno. Posle osnovnih nivoa junior medior senior arhitekta, sledeci nivoi su vise usmereni ka menadzmentu. Postoji i platforma na kojoj moze da se planira razvoj i ucenje skilova koji su potrebni za sledeci nivo. Kada se zaposleni oseca spremno za prelazak za sledeci nivo postoji tim ljudi koji procenjuju znanje potrebno za prelazak. Vise pozicije imaju godisnje bonuse.
Niska plata, previse birokratije jer je kompanija ogromna, feedback kasni. Menadzment ima previse posla pa ne stize da se posveti pojedincima. Posto feedback kasni, kasni i povisica.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...