EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Senior Data Quality Engineer to join our team in Serbia.
- Participate in requirements gathering process and reviewing detailed documentation to facilitate transition from mapping to loading data into data repositories
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Play key role in data governance processes including data preparation, generation, data obfuscation, data integration, data slicing, and data quality control
- Communicate data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with project teams to identify root causes and resolutions
- Maintain QA environments, ensuring code synchronization with production
- Contribute to CI/CD process establishment
- Support customer inquiries on data quality issues and data consumption
- Adhere to and promote quality standards
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification
- Understanding of Business Intelligence configuration management tools/processes
- Background in data profiling
- Familiarity with database design and implementation
- Obligatory excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience in Python
- Experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and optimization
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies
- Intermediate (B1) or higher level of English
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program