EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Senior Data Quality Engineer to join our team in Serbia.
- Participate in requirements gathering process and reviewing detailed documentation to facilitate transition from mapping to loading data into data repositories
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Play key role in data governance processes including data preparation, generation, data obfuscation, data integration, data slicing, and data quality control
- Communicate data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with project teams to identify root causes and resolutions
- Maintain QA environments, ensuring code synchronization with production
- Contribute to CI/CD process establishment
- Support customer inquiries on data quality issues and data consumption
- Adhere to and promote quality standards
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification
- Understanding of Business Intelligence configuration management tools/processes
- Background in data profiling
- Familiarity with database design and implementation
- Obligatory excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience in Python
- Experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and optimization
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies
- Intermediate (B1) or higher level of English
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.